Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting LeadersExcellence.com. By remaining on this website and utilizing its features, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of its use.
The phrase “Leaders Excellence” (or “us” or “we”) refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the site.
The use of LeadersExcellence.com is subject to the following terms:
• The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Leaders Excellence reserves the right to change it without notice.
• When you use information and materials on this website, you do so at your own risk. Leaders Excellence is not liable for your use of this information. It is your responsibility to ensure the information and services accessible through this website meet your specific criteria.
• Neither Leaders Excellence nor any third parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, comprehensiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular application. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, and we specifically exclude liability for any such errors to the maximum extent allowed by law.
• LeadersExcellence.com contains material that is owned by or licensed to us, including (but not limited to) the website design, appearance, images and graphics. You may not reproduce this material other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is included in these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced on LeadersExcellence.com that are not the property of or licensed to us are explicitly acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of LeadersExcellence.com may be a criminal offense and/or lead to a claim for damages.
• Occasionally, this website may include links to other websites. These links are intended to provide further helpful information. They do not indicate our endorsement of a particular website(s), and Leaders Excellence is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s).
• You are prohibited from creating a link to LeadersExcellence.com from another website or document without prior written notice of our consent.
The fee for each certificate program includes all costs and is not subject to sales tax.
Payment is due upon registration via credit card and is non-refundable. Enrollment is not confirmed until payment is received.
Leaders Excellence reserves the right to cancel any of the certificate programs at any time and for any reason. In the unlikely event of cancellation, paid program fees will be refunded immediately.
Our certificate programs are made of self-paced online courses, which offers participants flexibility and an affordable price. Every course includes video teaching notes, ebooks, audio visual media training modules, and animated case studies, which are completed via our cloud-based learning management system.
Each course takes between 2-3 hours to complete. You are not required to write any papers. Instead, after each course module, you will complete a multiple-choice assessment with a minimum passing score of 70%. If you don’t pass it with the minimum score, you can repeat it multiple times. In order to be awarded the certificate of completion, you must finish the program within the nominated time and with a passing score of at least 70%.
You will be awarded a certificate of completion online from Harvard Square issued by Leaders Excellence after successful completion of your program. These are non-degree certificate programs, not for credit nor affiliated with Harvard or other universities. The title of each certificate program can be exclusively placed after your name to indicate your successful completion of the program.
We don’t offer authentication services such as apostilles and authentication certificates, but the name of our certificate recipients from each year is published in our annual press release. Additionally, any organization can contact us at any time to receive your original completion certificate and courses included directly from us via email, which fully authenticates your certificate of completion and validates your line of study. This requires your prior approval.
Leaders Excellence Education℠ is an approved and registered service marks by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, classified under education class 41. As an educational institution, LeadersExcellence.Education is a registered domain with extension dedicated to learning.
The quarterly (every 3 months) membership fee is $59 and the biannual (every 6 months) membership fee is $99. The initial setup/admission fee is $99. The initial (one-time) setup fee includes admission and completion of your uniquely numbered certificate of membership. The membership fee for Indian members is INR ₹3,900 and the initial setup/admission fee is INR ₹7,600.
Upon acceptance and receipt of payment, you will receive an official uniquely numbered certificate of membership (pdf-format), access to our networking and learning platform, and permission to use the distinguished MLE℠ title (Member of Leaders Excellence), an approved and registered service mark by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The Leaders Excellence membership has to be cancelled before the auto renewal takes place and does not expire unless cancelled. You will receive an email notification a few days prior to each auto renewal. If your membership is cancelled after the auto renewal occurs, it will be cancelled after this membership term and you will not be charged any further. Membership is for a minimum of 12 months. We only accept membership via auto renewal.
If you decide to cancel your membership, you can cancel it on your profile in the members section. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation. It is first valid by receipt of this cancellation email. If you don’t receive it, please contact us.
Membership and the initial setup/admission fee is charged in United States dollar (USD) exclusively and is not refundable.
Life membership to Leaders Excellence is a full membership for life where you pay no future membership fees. The life membership fee is $1,485. Members are not eligible for any refunds for already paid membership dues when upgrading to life membership. To register for life membership, follow this link »
Associate membership is by invitation only and includes all our online services but doesn’t grant a certificate of membership. Participation in our online events and meetings in Harvard Square are not allowed, nor can you participate in live leadership sessions online.
All intellectual property rights belong to Leaders Excellence, Inc., which hereby grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to all content which is a part of the membership and may only be used during the membership period and for non-commercial use. Such license shall be revoked upon termination of the membership.
All membership materials including the certificate of membership is digital. Leaders Excellence will not sent it by post or issue any other documents outside of the membership package.
The member is authorized to use the MLE℠ title and is entitled to all honors, rights and privileges thereto pertaining.
Membership in Leaders Excellence is conditional upon acceptance by the member of the terms and conditions set forth in the Leaders Excellence member policies and code of ethics, and other such rules and regulations promulgated by our members respective industries (if any). Leaders Excellence reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to terminate any member for any violations of such codes of ethics or rules of professional conduct.
Members of Leaders Excellence agree to be showcased on this website without prior consent. Any content a member submit to our website will be published.
We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion and to change any part of the membership without prior notice.
We are not affiliated with Harvard University nor are we a subsidiary of Harvard University. Incorporated in Harvard Square in 2014, our headquarters are adjacent to Harvard Yard, the historic heart of Harvard University. As a member of the Harvard Square Business Association, we are included in the Harvard community at Harvard Square and a member of Harvard Faculty Club which is the venue for our meetings and workshops in Harvard Square.
The membership and certificates shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States of America.
Leaders Excellence, Inc.
One Mifflin Place, Suite 400
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
Tax ID: 47-1606358