Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting LeadersExcellence.com. By remaining on this website and utilizing its features, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of its use.
The phrase “Leaders Excellence” (or “us” or “we”) refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the site.
The use of LeadersExcellence.com is subject to the following terms:
• The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Leaders Excellence reserves the right to change it without notice.
• When you use information and materials on this website, you do so at your own risk. Leaders Excellence is not liable for your use of this information. It is your responsibility to ensure the information and services accessible through this website meet your specific criteria.
• Neither Leaders Excellence nor any third parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, comprehensiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular application. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, and we specifically exclude liability for any such errors to the maximum extent allowed by law.
• LeadersExcellence.com contains material that is owned by or licensed to us, including (but not limited to) the website design, appearance, images and graphics. You may not reproduce this material other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is included in these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced on LeadersExcellence.com that are not the property of or licensed to us are explicitly acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of LeadersExcellence.com may be a criminal offense and/or lead to a claim for damages.
• Occasionally, this website may include links to other websites. These links are intended to provide further helpful information. They do not indicate our endorsement of a particular website(s), and Leaders Excellence is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s).
• You are prohibited from creating a link to LeadersExcellence.com from another website or document without prior written notice of our consent.
The biannual (twice a year) membership fee is $99 and the one-time admission fee is $29.
Upon acceptance and receipt of payment, you will receive an official uniquely numbered certificate of membership (pdf-format), access to our networking and learning platform, and permission to use the distinguished MLE℠ title (Member of Leaders Excellence), an approved and registered service mark by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The membership fee is non-refundable. The biannual membership subscription has to be cancelled before the auto renewal every 6 months and does not expire unless cancelled. If it is not cancelled before the auto renewal, we will not issue a refund. You will receive an email notification a few days prior to the auto renewal every 6 months. Membership is for a minimum of 12 months. If you choose to cancel your membership, you can cancel it on your profile in the members section. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation. It is first valid by receipt of this cancellation email. If you don’t receive it, please contact us.
The member is authorized to use the MLE℠ title and is entitled to all honors, rights and privileges thereto pertaining.
All membership materials including the certificate of membership will be sent digital by email. Leaders Excellence will not sent it by post or issue any other documents outside of the membership package.
Life membership to Leaders Excellence is a full membership for life where you pay no future membership fees. The life membership fee is $990. If you upgrade to life membership, you will not be refunded your biannual membership fee/fees—a minimum of $99 membership payment (and the one-time admission fee of $29) is required before upgrading to life membership. To register for life membership, follow this link »
Associate membership is by invitation only and includes all our online services but doesn’t grant a certificate of membership. Participation in our online events and meetings in Harvard Square are not allowed, nor can you participate in our study groups.
All intellectual property rights belong to Leaders Excellence, Inc., which hereby grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to all content which is a part of the membership and may only be used during the membership period and for non-commercial use. Such license shall be revoked upon termination of the membership.
Membership in Leaders Excellence is conditional upon acceptance by the member of the terms and conditions set forth in the Leaders Excellence member policies and code of ethics, and other such rules and regulations promulgated by our members respective industries (if any). Leaders Excellence reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to terminate any member for any violations of such codes of ethics or rules of professional conduct.
Members of Leaders Excellence agree to be showcased on this website without prior consent. Any content a member submit to our website will be published.
The biannual (twice a year) membership fee of $99 and the one-time admission fee of $29 will be charged in U.S. Dollar (USD) exclusively. We only accept membership via auto renewal.
We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion and to change any part of the membership without prior notice.
The membership shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States of America.
Leaders Excellence, Inc.
One Mifflin Place, Suite 400
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
Phone: (+1) 617-674-7765
Tax ID: 47-1606358